We know how hard it is to find experienced press brake operators, how hard it is to train rookie operators and our primary goal was to create a control that can be run by anyone. And when we say anyone, we mean it! Please ask your local dealer for a hands on demo and you will see what we mean!
Whether you want to form a part by air bending, bottoming or hemming, AdvanceForm’s advanced angle calculation formula, precise servo hydraulic system and electronic linear scales ensure you get the right part every time.
The editable material database on AdvanceForm lets you add as many material as you want and even allows you to enter the springback of the material so the control can autocorrect angles to compensate for springback.
After you put in flange lengths and angles of the part you want to bend, NexT will tell you the exact dimension of the sheet you need to cut on your shear or laser cutting machine and will simulate the optimum bending sequence with minimum rotation of the part and avoiding any collision with tools or the machine.
2D or 3D
It has two precision machined gauging fingers that can be moved along the backgauge bar on linear guides.
This feature not only reduces your electric bill and help save the environment but also prevents the hydraulic oil from reaching high temperatures therefore keeps the angles consistent from the start of the day to the end
STANDARD & OPTIONAL EQUIPMENTS
- Rigid frame designed on SolidWorks with stress and deflection analysis, welded by certified welders and machined to 0,01 mm precision in single piece.
- NexT 2.0 15″ 2D graphic touchscreen control.
- Dependable servo hydraulic system provided by Hoerbieger.
- Honed, chrome covered cylinders with high precision ground pistons
- Y1-Y2 synchronized hydraulic cylinders running on dual ram guides on each side for smooth ascend and descend.
- 2 axis backgauge (X,R)running on ballscrews with servo motors to easily gauge parts.
- European and/or American style punch clamps
- European die holder with quick change mechanism.
- Full length precision ground and hardened punch and 4V die set.
- Manual crowning of die bed for even angles along full length of bend.
- High stroke and daylight for deep box/panel bending.
- 500 mm throat depth to utilize full length and deep bends.
- High resolution linear scales with an accuracy of 0,01 mm for precise bending.
- Front support arms sliding on linear guides to easily gauge small parts.
- Front laser guards for finger protection.
- Automatic crowning of die bed for even angles along full length of bend.
- Custom design throat, stroke and daylight.
- Large selection of punches and dies.
- Tandem Preparation
- Automatic Lubrication System
2 Axis backgauge
DXF Tool Import
© 2018 Vartek Machinery All rights reserved