BasicForm is designed and built for customers who process simple parts and do not need to run their press brake for more than a couple of hours a day. Easy to use control and simple operation of BasicForm makes it convenient for customers who require a budget solution for their simple bending requirements.
BasicForm is an entry level press brake but by sharing the same modular structure with AdvanceFab, it makes no compromise on quality, consistency and dependability.
Customers that choose BasicForm will enjoy a large throat depth, high stroke and daylight for deep box bendings, dependable hydraulic system and high precision linear scale system.
It literally takes seconds to bend a part on BasicForm thanks to NexT 1.0. Graphic tool library and graphical visualization of the part enables NexT 1.0 to avoid collision of the part with the tools
2D or 3D
It has two precision machined gauging fingers that can be moved along the backgauge bar and the height of the fingers can also be adjusted manually
This feature not only reduces your electric bill and help save the environment but also prevents the hydraulic oil from reaching high temperatures therefore keeps the angles consistent from the start of the day to the end
STANDARD & OPTIONAL EQUIPMENTS
- Rigid frame designed on SolidWorks with stress and deflection analysis, welded by certified welders and machined to 0,01 mm precision in single piece.
- NexT 1.0 10″ touchscreen control with graphic visualization.
- Dependable servo hydraulic system provided by Hoerbieger.
- Honed, chrome covered cylinders with high precision ground pistons
- Y1-Y2 synchronized hydraulic cylinders running on dual ram guides on each side for smooth ascend and descend.
- Single axis backgauge (X) with manual height adjustment, running on ballscrews for maximum accuracy .
- European and/or American style punch clamps
- European die holder with quick change mechanism.
- Full length precision ground and hardened punch and 4V die set.
- High stroke and daylight for deep box/panel bending.
- 500 mm throat depth to utilize full length and deep bends.
- High resolution linear scales with an accuracy of 0,01 mm for precise bending.
- Front support arms sliding on linear guides to easily gauge small parts.
- Front laser guards for finger protection.
- Manual crowning of die bed for even angles along full length of bend.
- Automatic crowning of die bed for even angles along full length of bend.
- Custom design throat, stroke and daylight.
- Large selection of punches and dies.
Sinle Axis Backgauge
© 2018 Vartek Machinery All rights reserved